While chocolate can be full of sugar and creams that are calorie inhibiting or unhealthy for you, raw cacao, on the other hand, which is what chocolate is made from, is highly nutritive and contains important medicinal properties.
Here are a five aspects of raw cacao you might not know:
- Raw cacao is loaded with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, polyphenols, flavonoids, and flavanols. It is also very bitter!
- Raw cacao supports heart health and added to a bowl of oatmeal can support gut health. It lowers blood pressure, improves blood flow to the brain and heart, and aids in preventing blood clots.
- The compounds in raw cacao can help calm anxiety and make you feel happy. A few of the compounds actually release serotonin into your system.
- Unlike chocolate that can be full of sugar, raw cacao can actually support skin health.
- Raw cacao or chocolate is lethal for your pet and should never be given to your dog, kitty, or other four legged friend.
Find out more about Cacao (Qiaokeli).
Take full advantage of Cacao’s unique healing powers with our new Cacao (Qiaokeli) Course.
(Complete Collection PLUS+ Members, your new WRI™ Healing Herb Course is available in our Healing Herb Collection. Enjoy!)